Unidentified subject!

Title: ±¤°í¸ÞÀÏ
UP TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

Product Line- Mutimedia Digital HomeAppliance, Satellite Communication System.
* If this email interrupts your work, we apologize to you, kindly let us know immediately by e-mail.

Pls keep in mind
Contact email  address-  jin@uptech.co.kr
If you sent some message  already by using returing mode of eariler email, pls resend us at jinn@uptech.co.kr

Features

Various Audio/Visual Disc Playable
- DVD/DVD-R, VCD/SVCD, CD/CD-R
   /CD-RW, MP3-CD

Digital Visual Section
- Caption Display
- Multi Angle Selection
- Slow Motion Forward
- Picture zoom
- 16:9 Wide Screen Selection
- Composite Output
- S-video Output (Y/C)

Digital Audio Section

- Dolby Digital 5.1CH, Surround
- DTS (Digital Theater System)
   : 5.1CH, Surround
- Coaxial And Optical Digital Audio Output
    Terminals

You can find our webcatalogue, http://www.uptech.co.kr/e_product/e_product.html
We can supply our trustworthy products with reasonable price for your competivness in your market.
HOME THEATER SYSTEM available as well.
Our products are well received worldwide due to high and stable technology.
Strong interest  in building up our agentship as well.
Wishing to set up good business relation

Contact Person : Jin Hwang ( Int'l Sales Div.,)

¼ö½Å°ÅºÎ : jin@uptech.co.kr