Re: Translation problems?

On 20020819T124301+0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Uhm, if you read this, Finnish, French and Indonesian -- do you also
> have problems with keeping your pages up to date?

For Finnish - minor problems.  My time is extremely limited these days,
and Tommi is in the military IIRC.  We don't have many volunteers, and
often the quality of output from those that do volunteer is so low that
I have to redo the translation myself.

I'll see what I can do about the most outdated pages.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, LuK (BSc)    * http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ * gaia@iki.fi