My recent commits

        Hi!

 I guess you've noticed my recent mass commits.  What I'm trying to do
is to clean up [1] a little bit.  Uhm, so while I'm at it, Denis -- do
your cronjobs run again?  I don't think so, timestamp from 15th August.
Could you please tell me when they will be enabled again (and how often
they run?)

 There are in my current queue currently two files left for which I'd
like to get feedback:

 english/international/Swedish/relaterade.wml:  This file does contain
an empty <dd>.  I am not sure if this might have been done on intention
to trick broken browsers into leaving some space - if it's that way
maybe it should contain at least an &nbsp; to make tidy happy.

 english/ports/alpha/links.wml: That file does contain a space in one
URL reference:
-<A HREF="http://www.alphalinux.org/docs/alpha-howto.html#The Systems">this subsection</A>.</b></li>
+<A HREF="http://www.alphalinux.org/docs/alpha-howto.html#The%20Systems";>this subsection</A>.</b></li>
 I am not sure if that link might work as expected but I guess it
should. Unfortunately alphalinux is currently down so I can't check if
that change would work.  I am quite sure that it would -- but well,
let's wait for the server coming back to life.

 Well, that's it for now, have fun.
Alfie
[1] <http://people.debian.org/~barbier/tidy/>
--
Give them     ooO                             ooO,
 a try,      o  )  <http://www.gnome.org/>   o  /__  <http://galeon.sf.net/>