devel/people updated

Hi,

We use ldapsearch to get the data from the developers LDAP database into
/devel/people on the web pages. New version of ldapsearch, the one from
woody as opposed to the one from potato, can no longer be forced to spit out
non-7-bit characters just like that, it instead shows them encoded in
base64. Because of this, regeneration of /devel/people had been stopped for
a while.

I've now added some code to the people web page generation script to handle
this, and it seems to be working. I don't see any glaring errors, but others
might, in which case please let me know.

I've also removed/added some group handling overrides, those that make "this
and that team" show up at the top. If you notice any I've missed...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.