Re: favicon of debian.org

* Sven Burgener <svenb@bluewin.ch> [2002-08-15 00:24]:
> What needs to be changed is that Apache sends the correct content type
> for .ico files.

 It's nice that I am not the only one to notice that.  The site sends it
as text/plain but should instead send it as image/x-icon.  I noticed a
while ago and raised that topic (around beginning of june) but was told
that it's not important at all and that I should write it down in the
todo list[1], which I did.

 Maybe one of the people having access to the apache configuration file
could add the single line that is needed for it to work:
AddType image/x-icon .ico

 Maybe we have to wait another two months until somone notices again :/

 Thanks anyway,
Alfie
[1] <http://www.debian.org/devel/website/todo> right at the bottom
--
Linux - welch ein richtungsweisender Gedanke.
                                  -- <http://www.sloganizer.de/>