Partnership

Sir,

Compliments of the day, I am contacting you because of the great need to work with someone, who is not from this country, as regards to my client's present situation and specifically because you have a fixed address or let me say fixed responsibilities, which can stands as a good form of trust. I am Mr.Patrick Anyaso. I am a lawyer and a very close confidant to my client. I have been my client's family lawyer since 1987. In 1994, my client's husband and his military colleagues took over the seat of power [government] in Nigeria from the then interim president Chief. Ernest Shonekan through a peaceful coup, but unfortunately most of the African head of states did not welcome the overthrow. They were asked to vacate the seat of power and return it to democracy, which they refused, until September 1998, when their leader and then military president of Nigeria died of some mysteriously ailments. This lead them to handover power, to this present civilian regime that later arrested my client's husband and some other past and retired military officers late 1999, and since then they have been on illegal detention for some years.

Since my client's arrest, live has never been the same again for his entire family. My client's family has suffered so much political torture in different ways, all their properties which I helped in managing since my client's detention, have been sealed up and are still non functional till this present day. From all indications the present President of Nigeria is out to ruin the families of these military officers, because of his personal problem, which he had with them in the past. It is very clear that President Obasanjo wants to take advantage of his seat in power to settle old scores. More evidence could be shown to you by referring you to proofs of our national dailies, latter.

I contacted you because; my client wife, insists that I look for a reputable foreigner who she can do business with. Due to past experiences my client insists and believes that she can only trust a foreigner with her live, because of various disappointments, betrayals that she has experienced from close friends and people she trusted, who have sabotage and leaked out secrets concerning their family's accounts and assets.

 This business that I am about to discuss with you requires a very good sense of judgment. I have in my possession some huge amount of money in cash [ forex ] approximately $67.3 million in USA dollars ]which belongs to client's family, but due to some circumstances beyond our control, it is completely impossible for the family to keep, or make use of this money here in this country. She wishes to entrust this sum of money with you or company for safekeeping. Madam wants you to receive and keep on her behalf, since she, her children and their family workers are placed under traveling restrictions. All of her husband's asset, bank accounts and properties have been confiscated. Madam needs your help to safe guard these funds in questions until she is able to get over her present predicament.

The existence of this particular money is not known to any body else, but we are afraid that the government will soon find out about it and confiscate it. Having in mind that the future and fate of a good number of some innocent people both member of the family and some family workers lie in the safety of these funds. As a lawyer, I have done a perfect homework, and very concrete arrangements on how this cash [money] could be moved out of this country safely and risk free. Because that is where my client intends to settle down, and live a free life with her family. All that is needed from you is to help to receive and keep this money safely. If the family agrees, we may then discuss further on possible investments plans, but my client is more concerned about is the safety of the money first, which is their future.

Complete details of the family and this transaction, will be revealed to you when we must have built up trust and opened up negotiations. This family has really suffered so much political torture in different ways, which is the reason why I have with-held these information until i gain your trust, on your acceptance to cooperate and assist my client, I will give you the A to Z details on your request. We will then discuss and negotiate on a certain percentage share of the money that my client wishes to pay to you for your expected services.

Please if you can be of assistance do inform me on your stance immediately, so as to stop further contacts. NOTE - You can get in contact with me through my confidential fax ----. 234 -1- 7591293

Regards,
Mr. Partrick A. Anyaso. esq