Here is Your BEV Newsletter

Greetings Bondageurs,

Since the recent re-launch of our website BoundErotica.com we have had many requests for the specific URL for our videos only website.  For all of you, this URL is:

http://www.ShopBEV.com

We launched this website to securely offer our bondage videos for sale.  This site is securely hosted on a remote server, and all credit card and personal information is transmitted on the Internet with high-tech encryption methods so your data is totally secure and private at all times.

Thank you all for your interest and requests for this URL, and please don't hesitate to bookmark us directly, since this site has a separate URL from BoundErotica.com

We have many brand new videos which will be released in the coming weeks and months so pleased stay tuned.  And please feel free to contact us with your thoughts and ideas.  Many of you have written to tell us how hot our Caroline looked with Bondage Superstar Molly Matthews in "Breaking in the New Girl".  Please trust us that the girls were enjoying themselves VERY much during the filming and it shows in the video.  You can view the preview of that video by visiting:

http://www.shopbev.com/the_new_girl.htm

Happy Tying,

Caroline and Peter

http://www.BoundErotica.com

http://www.ShopBEV.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this newletter, please email:

leave-bev@pro.netatlantic.com