Re: On page debian.org/devel/

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 03:53:11PM -0400, David Teague wrote:
> The link in the Packaging box on the www.debian.org/devel/ gives me
> a page in Spanish? Some Romance Language, but not English. I have
> read and set the language for my Browser to English.
>
> Most pages are English, this one isn't. Don't have a clue how to fix this
> but you (almost certainly) will know.

You can tell us which undesired language it was by checking the page source
-- near the top of the document, there is a line like this:

Anyway, to fix the problem, change your language settings as described at
http://www.debian.org/intro/cn -- quick tip: you most likely need to add
"en" to the list of preferred languages in the browser.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.