Web search tool

Hi everybody!

It would be nice if I could search for with wildcards similar to the
bash shell on the
www.debian.org/distrib/packages side.

E.g. I can currently look in package names for

open*

but not for

*open*

That means I allways have to know the beginning of the package name.

Further, when the results are being displayed like e.g. libcommoncpp

>> Release       Package (size)
>> unstable      libcommoncpp2-dev 0.99.6-3   (485.3k)
>>               Header files and static libraries for Common C++ "2"

it would be nice if I could also have the information to which "section"
the package belongs and even better if there would be allready a link to
www.debian.org/unstable/devel.

Does this make sense to you?

ciao

matthias