Re: Missing files japanese/international/l10n/{po,templates}/tmpl.src

Hi,

At Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:15:17 -0400,
James A. Treacy <treacy@debian.org> wrote:

> In looking at build errors on www.d.o I noticed two failures in
> japanese/international/l10n. If the Japanese translation team wants
> the international/l10n directory to work better they should translate
> english/international/l10n/po/tmpl.src
> and
> english/international/l10n/templates/tmpl.src

I translated them but I found that the generated web pages are
broken.  The web pages are written in EUC-JP encoding but the

First I thought the reason is that I wrote these tmpl.src files
in EUC-JP and I re-commited the files in ISO-2022-JP.  However,
the web pages are not changed now.  I don't know whether these
web pages have been re-generated with the new tmpl.src files.

If this problem cannot be solved, I'd like to remove Japanese
translations of these files.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/