debian-at Mailinglist

        Hi!

 Uhm, I guess we (like, the others) have forgotten to notify that the
debian-at mailinglist has moved.  I am not sure where this has to be
changed, though.  There is the part in the subscribe.wml which I can
handle but I think that's not all (e.g., where are the subscribe-mails
directed to if one clicks it?).

 The new address for the list is <debian-at@mail.gibraltar.at> with the