The DSA RDF

Hi!

I just added a simple CSS file to be able to display the DSA RDF file
in a browser. However, the RDF file itself seems to be served with an
incorrect Content-Type, preventing its display:

  $ HEAD http://www.debian.org/security/dsa.sv.rdf | fgrep Content-Type

I don't know if there is a special Content-Type for RDF, otherwise
text/xml would be reasonable.

I tested the CSS in both Mozilla and Opera. I have not figured out how
to create links using CSS in Mozilla, though, so the links only work in
Opera. The styled document is small enough to stick into a sidebar/panel.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html