Re: translating dates and times on Debian web pages

Giuseppe Sacco:

> In Italian we do not contract the "de" (or "di" as we write) but we
> share the problem related to capitalized word and with the use of the
> zero number to always get a two digits day number (06 aprile, intead
> of 6 aprile.)

If you don't want a two-digit date, that can be fixed. Not all languages use
that today either. If you don't know Perl well enough to get the date
formats perfect to your liking, just tell me how they should be formatted,
and I'll make the update for you.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/