vgui-discuss list

Greetings -

I am planning on moving the V GUI list to Sourceforge.net in the near future.

I really appreciate debian's hosting this list for the past several years, but am trying
to consolodate the whole project on Sourceforge.

Would it be possible to get the .gz zipped files for ALL the archived list? I want to move the archives to Sourceforge as well, and the zipped format seems the easiest
way to do this.

This is not an urgent move or anything - time frame of a month or so, but I'm trying
to make the transition as smooth as possible.

Thanks.

--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework