Is new Debian still broken?

Hi!

On page:
http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/installmanual

it says "Installation instructions, along with downloadable files, are
broken out by architecture:"

Although my native language is not English, I find use of word "broken"
here somehow misleading. At the very least I was fooled so that I have to
read that line again to get idea of what "broken" means in this context.
How about replacing it with word "divided" or some other words which don't
have another meaning of being out of order?

This might not be the biggest issue around, but anyhow it's easy to fix
to make yet another Debian user happy. =)

Best regards
Petri Koistinen