Re: mime-support

Hi Ted,

Others may already have replied to your mail, but the mailing lists
seems slow at the moment...

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:41:23 -0800, Ted Suter wrote:

>I need the mime-support .deb file yet I cannot find it. I'm sure, like last
>time, if I spend another hour on your ftp manually searching I'll find it.

For
stable:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/binary-alpha/net/mime-supp
ort_3.9-1.deb

If you need the package for testing or unstable, look for it in the
"pool" directory:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/pool/main/m/mine-support/

>However this is REALLY lame. Why is it not with apache in the web directory,
>nor in interpeters.

According to the description the files have been moved to their own
package as they can be used by all MIME compliant programs.

>You should have a search function for this. I'm binary alpha btw.

In the left hand menu on http://www.debian.org/ under "Getting Debian",
select "Debian Packages" for the packages search engine.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>