Package download

Hello!

I've got a suggestion for you regarding your web download interface. I bet someone else has suggested this one before, but here we go: I'd like to see a "download this and all depending packages" button on your download pages.

The reason for adding this is simple: I've got internet access only at school and I use windows
machine to get my Debian packages. I bet there are many "net at work" users like me.

It wouldn't be too impossible to implement: Just to get the web interface to download _all_ of the depending packages. That would save a load of unnecessary mouse clicks to get one particular _new_ package to work.

You could also improve this even further by making the interface to generate a list of files being downloaded, allowing user to select which packages he really needs.

Otherwise, thanks for greatly organized website!

Mikko Heinonen