urlcheck of Debian pages updated - please check any pages you maintain

Many broken links have been fixed since the last run. Unfortunately
there are only a few people who have been doing most of the
corrections. Please look at a section that you are interested in and
fix any broken links. You can ask on the list if you are unsure what
a link should be changed to. Sure this isn't exiting stuff, but many
hands make light work.

Note that pages some pages that time out aren't broken. This happens
due to slow links, overloaded servers and sites that require cookies.
I will fix the cookie problem when I get around to updating the
urlchecker program. The next version will be about 10x faster. I am
redoing it in ruby as a way to learn that language - what an amazing
language.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org