Bringing search.d.o back online

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 07:30:54PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
>   After that last request I decided it was time to get serious about the
> searching and have now got it going, sort of.

It's now working much better and the entire website is indexed.  Support
for 2byte charsets is somewhat ok, but could be better.

I think its time to take it live, a pretty-good search engine is better
than none at all.  I'll give it 24hrs so everyone not in my timezone
can raise their objections if there are any and if there is none or not
much I'll bring it up.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall@enc.com.au>