RE: SELL FLASH MEMORY USB DRIVE

We are a leader in usb and flash storage technology and products. We produce a new kind of pocketable, high-capacity, reliable and simple-to-use personal usb flash disk(Espreader Disk) for pc and mac users. thumb-sized "Espreader Disk" plugs directly into usb ports and delivers up to 32mb to 512mb of removable storage for data, music and photo files.

The key features of flash USB drive is as follows.

* Easily portable in a pocket or hang around the neck., thumb-size, weight 15 grams.
* No cable,battery, no drive, power supply and software,required.
* Semi-permanent storage of your data, reliable, at least 10 years data retention
* Memory capacity: 16 MB/32 MB/64MB/128MB/256MB/512 MB/1GB
* USB Spec 1.1 support
* a compact size(54 mm x20 mm x10mm) and light weight(15g)
* Operating System : Window 98/98SE/Window ME/Mac 9.0
* Writing protection switch
* No need to carry your notebook/PC for business
* Fast Data transporting speed (data reading speed : 950KB/sec, data writing speed : 650 KB/sec)
* FCC,CE.EMI.EMS Approved.....
* no mechanical parts, shock-resistant, 3 meters free-fall resistant

If you are interested in getting sample and entering into business with this product feel free to contact us without hesitation.