Re: Stolen debian twirl at www.elektrostore.se

He is right it's exactly the same with changed colors and rotated
but I don't know if there is something we can do :(

Jimmy Nilsson wrote:

I'm sorry if I use the wrong e-mail to adress this issue
but I couldn't find any other which I thought I could use
to bring up this.

I don't know if it matters to the Debian team or if there
is any copyright on the debian twirl but it seems as a
swedish site has stolen it and is currently using it in
their website logo. the adress to the page in question is

And the twirl is exactly the same, only it's turned counter
clockwise some degrees.

Sorry if this is the wrong person to write to, but I thought
it should be brought to your attention.

Regards Jimmy Nilsson