Re: Translation Install-Manual into German

* alexander döen <alexander.doeen@post.rwth-aachen.de> [2002-12-06 14:39]:
> thanks for the good job making debian!

 Thank you for your thanks.  They are usually quite rare soe it is of
course appreciated.

> I'm just new to debian - not linux, I'm working with SuSE and RedHat,
> but they are to limited - and would like to translate the installation
> manual into german. As far as I've seen, there's no translation.

 Well, there are parts of it.  As far as I know Joerg Jaspert put some
efforts into it.  Unfortunately he hasn't found the time yet to finish
it...

 It would be nice if you could coordinate with him.

 Have fun, and thanks for the offer (I hope it will not just be an offer ,)

 So long,
Alfie
--
"Die Angabe des vollständigen Realnamens erleichtert die Kommunikation
im Usenet ungemein, man kann sich dann nämlich auf die Inhalte der