From: Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>
Subject: Re: And why DDTP does not use webwml? Re: Why DDTP? shouldn't it be DPTP? (was Re: spanish translations in DDTP now)
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org, webmaster@ddtp.debian.org
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:34:06 +0100

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 01:23:33PM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:

>   One question I have is why DDTP does not use webwml. This is now part
>   of the Debian project (as it's under ddtp.debian.org), but it's
>   completely incoherent with Debian www style, and it also is the part
>   of the Debian web with less translations!
>

>   I hope you have this also in your TODO.

no.

I don't like web pages and I don't make this all.

I found some webmaster, and he make all the work with this web stuff.
Maybe _he_ will move to webwml and maybe he have this on his TODO list.
(I don't think so, btw.)

I cc: this to webmaster@ddtp.debian.org. If you (or others) have
questions about the web pages, ask the webmaster.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"I am Borg of FSF - resistance is proprietary"

----- End forwarded message -----

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org