Re: Event calendar

Frank Lichtenheld:

> But who volunteers to read this 150 pages of text? ;-)

I've already written stuff that outputs vCalendar, on which this format
is based, and it isn't that complicated. You just have to skip the
irrelevant parts of the spec :-)

Anyway, this gives me the opportunity to finally clean up the events
pages that I've been waiting for - the dates are currently specified
free-form, which means that they are written differently on different
pages, and don't get auto-translated on the translated indices (like
the news and security stuff do). Since the calendaring stuff would need
standardized date headers, this seems like the golden opportunity to
fix this once and for all... (ctime.wml hacking, oh happy happy joy joy
<g>).

(Yes, this means I'm sort-of volunteering)

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/