Re: A gnu with a penguin

Juanjo Conti said:
> Sorry anoing you with this, but I couldn't found an answer in any other
> places. Time ago, the debian.org main page had a picture of a ñu and a
> penguig, I'm needing it, can you help me?
>
> Bye!

The one I think you mean is the 'jhe061.gif' image file, and you can find
it in the apache-common package.  (/usr/share/apache/icons/)

If you don't use Debian (or the Debian Apache package) you can get it
from the Debian web server:

  http://www.debian.org/icons/jhe061.gif

There are also some other ones floating about which you can find with
Google's image search ...

http://images.google.com/images?q=penguin+%26+gnu&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."