How is the Expires header calculated?

        Hi!

 Especially for the dsa.XX.rdf files I might question if it is a good
idea to set the Expires header quite high.  The proxy I am using serves
me most of the time with an outdated file..  So could it maybe be
changed to just six hours or such, until the next rebuild (or shortly
after)?  I guess most people would appreciate that....   I hope it isn't
too hard to do.

 Thanks in advance,
Alfie
--
Ok, da steckt auch nicht mehr Arbeit fuer mich hinter?  Dann bin ich's
doch.