broken link

http://www.debian.org/devel/join/

has q broken link for

A lot of communication in the project happens on our mailing lists. Some of the lists to which you really should subscribe are debian-devel-announce and debian-news. Those lists are both low-volume and often contain important information. Other interesting lists are debian-devel, debian-project, debian-mentors, and others. See the Mailing List Subscription page for a complete listing.

The last sentence has a link poining to

Which gives an error.  I figure it was suppose to point to