PO files problems (was: Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/swedish/po countries.sv.po doc.sv.po l1 ...)

Denis Barbier:

> I don't understand what you mean.

The paths listed on the #: lines changed from "../../english/something"
to either "english/something" or "../english/something", which made the
diffs gigantic.

> Anyway, MO files are modified only if there are some text changes,
> modifying line numbers or paths is harmless.

I know, but I don't want to overload the cvs server with nonsense
updates.

--
\\//
Peter - I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.