Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by barbier: webwml arabic/po/others.ar.po catalan/po/other ...

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 01:09:41AM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > > 	HR and RU people, please check that <consult_total_message> in
> > > 	english/consultants/consultant.defs works as expected for your
> > > 	language, it might be broken.
> >
> > It says "223 Debian consultants listed in 33 countries worldwide.", so, yes,
> > it's broken :|
>
> Hmmm, I should have explained how it works, sorry.
> You have to:
>      $ cd webwml/english/po
>      $ make

OK, that worked, aside from these warnings:

Warning: msgid multiple defined:
        Developers'&nbsp;Corner
Warning: msgid multiple defined:
        Getting Debian
Warning: msgid multiple defined:
        Virtual indexed L1 cache, L2 cache controller
Warning: msgid multiple defined:
        FPU, 32-bit external bus
Warning: msgid multiple defined:
        FPU, 64-bit external bus

I'll assume these are harmless...

>      $ cd ../../croation/po
>      $ make install
> first.
>
> Output is then:
>      Navedena su 202 Debian konzultanta iz 33 zemlje ¨irom svijeta.

For some reason, I still get "223 Debian consultants listed in 33 countries
worldwide.".

BTW, the dependencies need to be modified...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.