Re: web subscription pages problem

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Josip Rodin wrote:

> I used <button> because the HTML 4 specification said it was not allowed to
> have two <input type=submit>s in one form. I may have misread it, though, I
> didn't read it too carefully, I just went with the other version.

Whats the whole discussion about? This is simply false:

    Authors may create three types of buttons:

* submit buttons: When activated, a submit button submits a form. A form
may contain more than one submit button.

Authors create buttons with the BUTTON element or the INPUT element.
    Note. Authors should note that the BUTTON element offers richer
rendering capabilities than the INPUT element.

The important part is: 'BUTTON element or the INPUT element', there is no
further difference.
I can also show it on the DTD, if wanted.

just my 2 cent,

BTW: I'm on the list, no cc: needed.

Frank Lichtenheld
www:  http://www.djpig.de