Re: Statistics on www.debian.org apache logs

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 05:07:11PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> > > I can't find any statistics.  What happens to the logs?
> >
> > Due to the fact www.d.o is served by another machine, they're on a different
> > place: http://gluck.debian.org/webalizer/
> Someone needs to fix the setup as most of the referals are coming from
> www.debian.org, which is pretty useless statistic.  Need to hide the
> self-referrals.

The self-referrals info could be interesting as well so that we could see if
many people come to a particular page, get lost and go to the Search page
from there. But this isn't exactly obvious from webalizer's output. I'll go
look up how to exclude stuff in webalizer.conf(5).

     2. That which causes joy or happiness.