Re: site design philosophy/plan

> You can start reading that :
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/website/

Just browsed it.

> P.S.: Did you subscibe to the Mailing-list ?

Yew.

Okay.  I have a fair amount of experience with xhtml and css.
Are stylesheets being used at all?  I see some embedded styling,
but no externel sheets.  What would it take to begin the
conversion to xhtml?  Is there any plan in the works?

I'll look more at the todo list after work tonight and see
if there is something I want to chew on.  I look forward to
helping out.

Christian

p.s. would there be any value gained by me signing my emails?