Re: Please help me, I am receiving large amounts of spam as a result of my posting.

On Mar 01 Oct 2002 01:46, Rise Business Services wrote:
> Hello,
> Please, I neeeed your help.
> I posted the following message (not knowing that my email address would
> be made publicly available on the internet).

	The mailing lists' disclaimer is at:

	"The mailing list archives have been public well before you sent a message to
that mailing list address."

	We don't alter the mailing lists' archives.

	BTW, Josip, could you insert a link to the disclaimer in l.d.o homepage? It'd
be nice.

 Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)
Servicios de red - Network services
Centro de Comunicaciones CSIC/RedIRIS
Spanish Academic Network for Research and Development
Madrid (Spain)
Tlf (+34) 91.585.49.05