Re: unoffical debian logos, banners and covers

* Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> [2002-09-26 14:44]:
> Previously Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>> Le Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 04:21:19PM +0300, Volkan YAZICI ?crivait:
>> > there are currently 9 logos, 13 banners, 3 vertical banners,
>> > 5 cd covers, 2 workouts
>> >
>> > adress is http://www.linuks.mine.nu/volkany/
>>
>> They are really nice, I like them.
>
> Wow, I just looked at them and they are awesome!

 Yeah, they rock :)  Although some of them might produce problems if
used.  I guess pixar and some others might not be so happy about the
"ripp offs" in the banner section.

 Don't get me wrong, I do of course like them (and quite sure will use
some of the buttons ;), they are funny, just might mean problems.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Perl modules tend to have nicely hierierachical layout and good
descriptive names (except for when they don't).