Re: typo

* Anthony Letchet <anthony.letchet@ideagroup.co.uk> [2002-09-25 13:14]:
> 3.4 What version of gcc and libc do I need?
>
> Linus recommends a version of gcc in the README file included with the linux
> source. If you don't have this version, the documentation in the recommended
> version of gcc should tell you if you need to upgrade your libc. This is not
> a difficult procedure, but it is important to follow the
> instructions.debian-www@lists.debian.org
>
> i cant find what page it was on now

 That's a pity, it's hard to track down such things....  You seem to be
at least sure that it was on a Debian website, are you?

> but it was one of the "how to's" notice the word "linus" first word of
> 2nd paragraph.

 What is the exact typo you are refering to?  I don't get it.  Do you
mean that Linus?  Linus is the name of the creator of Linux, Linus is
used correctly in that context if you mean that.  If not please be a
little bit more straight to the point in what you mean....

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Real men don't take backups.

They put their source on a public FTP-server and let the world mirror it.
                                  -- Linus Torvalds