How to retrieve Simplified Chinese(zh-cn) version web pages through CVS?

Hello all,
	I found that most Simplified Chinese version of Debian web
pages are out of date and I am interesting in translating the latest
English web pages into Simplified Chinese.

	I checked out English web pages correctly:
	cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/webml co webwml/english

 	But I failed to check out Simplified Chinese version:
	cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/webml co webwml/zh-cn

	CVS show following error message:
	cvs server: warning: new-born webwml/zh-cn has disappeared

	Maybe I used a incorrect "Language ID"?
	Any suggesions?

Best Regards
Ying Yin