Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by greek: webwml/greek index.wml

OK
I will check the original to see  the differences .

Josip can you help me (or do you know who can) with
a list I'm trying to setup (debian-l10n-hellas) . I'm confused
about the setup of the list and now that I have another guy
to help with the translations (and others probably in time)
it would be helpfull to have the list working.

Regards
George Papamichelakis

Kaare Olsen wrote:
On Tue, 03 Sep 2002 01:05:56 -0600