Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by kubota: webwml/english/News/weekly/2002/33 index.wml

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Denis Barbier wrote:

> I did not think about this before, it is certainly very painful;
> the hack with copypage.pl only helps with initial translation.

It is only when transferring the text from English to start the translation
that the recoding of the entities is required, when doing updates, you
should always consider the diffs as iso-8859-1, and read them as such.

> English page should only contain ASCII characters.

Please, no! ASCII is *evil*!

--
\\//
Peter - peter@softwolves.pp.se

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html