Re: Please remove my email address from lists.debian.org

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 04:48:42PM +1200, Grant Pritchard wrote:
> Please remove my post from the list archive (see the URL below).
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2002/debian-ctte-200204/msg00001.html

This was posted to a Debian Project mailing list. These mailing lists are
public forums using SMTP (e-mail), and they are freely distributed to
thousands of subscribers around the world, as well as to several web page
archives. It is our policy to keep the archives of these e-mails on the web.
We don't remove anything from the archive, in order to keep the archive
complete and pristine. Note also that Google, Geocrawler.com and other sites
keep such archives.

Further explanation is available at
        http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/disclaimer

Note that address munging may be implemented in the future to prevent
abuse from web crawler bots used by spammers.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.