Re: General to-do page

* Josselin Mouette <josselin.mouette@ens-lyon.org> [2002-08-29 23:35]:
> Recently, the idea of a general to-do page for Debian, summarizing what
> tasks or teams need help, has been brought up on debian-private.
> I have done a prototype of such a page, which you can see at
> http://people.debian.org/~joss/need_help.en.html

 Looks nice (just tested it with w3m so I can't really say how it looks
anyway ;).

> The files I added/modified in the website sources are in
> http://people.debian.org/~joss/webwml : you will see that it should be
> easy to add/remove items on this list, thus even if some items are meant
> to stay for a while, we could use it for short-term items.

 There is one problem here:  You should make the *.item files also *.wml
files so they can easily be translated and kept up to date.

> Raphaël Hertzog suggested to put this page in the developer's corner,
> and I think it would be nice.
> What do you think of the idea ?

 Good idea.  I'm currently waiting for some more feedback but there are
quite some (not only) website translation teams that need help, too.
Especially I received feedback from the coordinators of the following
languages currently:  esperanto, greek, finnish and russian.  I guess
I'll mail about this in a week or so to debian-devel-announce anyway,
would be a good idea to add it to that page then, too.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Also, dass du mich als Script Kiddie beschimpfst überseh ich einfach mal. Also
ich hab gelesen, dass bestimmte Backdoors auf den Source-Port reagieren und