LinuxCentral and Debian Donations

Webmaster,

It seems that LinuxCentral no longer allows contributions to the
Debian project.  I submitted a comment on their site describing the
method I had used in the past for submitting such donations, and
they responded that this feature is "no longer available."

You may want to update your web site to reflect this change in
policy (specifically, www.debian.org/CD/vendors still indicates
that LinuxCentral allows donations), or do some more sleuthing to
see whether I'm mistaken about this.

Personally, I bought my Debian CDs from LinuxCentral in the past
because of their policy for allowing Debian contributions.  I sus-
pect that others who consult your list may likewise choose a ven-
dor based on whether they will accept donations.

I hope all of you at Debian will keep up the good work.

Marc Mongeon
University of North Dakota