Re: New security FAQ

Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 12:08:59PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Denis Barbier wrote:
> > > There is a consensus that your version is much better (and could certainly
> > > benefit to other pages as well), so please commit it, and we will try later
> > > to reuse existing code.
> >
> > Ok.  Will do.  I'll rename the identifiers first so a conversion to
> > ::toc at a later date will work without much changes in the .wml files.
>
> Very nice.  Here is a patch against faq.inc, please check that there is no
> feature loss on your side.
> If it's okay, we could then put changes into wml::debian::toc in order to
> get rid of faq.inc.

Err... did you notice that the current version of wml::debian::toc doesn't
seem to be able to handle multiline questions?  That's the main reason it
wasn't used in the first place.  Did you try the patch below?  I tried to
use wml::debian::toc but that only resulted in fancy errors, so I had to
use something different as intermediate solution.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Ten years and still binary compatible.  -- XFree86