Re: Translation problems?

Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
        Hi!

 First of all -- this mail goes out to the debian-www mailinglist and to
all the listed translation coordinators whose translations are quite
outdated as a Bcc:.  I am not sure if you read debian-www (otherwise you
should have reacted earlier) so this is to make sure it reaches you.
Uhm, and yes, if you don't read debian-www yet, you definitely SHOULD,
for it's a must for a translation coordinator.

 There are some translations who seem to have problems.  To make it
short, this languages seem to have problems keeping their translations
up to date[1]:

 Russian (67%/53 files outdated)
I'll try to fix most of outdated pages in near future

 I'd like to ask, why is this so?  Do you have too less translators?
yes
too less translators :(

Didn't you know yet about <http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/>
where you can a) take a look about hwo far you are outdated, and can
even get just the diffs for the files you need to update?

 If you have too less translators, I am willing to write a mail to
debian-devel-announce or even to dwn (hi, Joey ,)  which asks for
volunteers for translating the websites.  I dislike the idea of having
too much outdated files on the website, it's not that hard to check on
the stats page every now and then and update the translation....
I dislike it too, but... too less volunteers :(

--
With MBR
Max