Re: [DSA-155] doesn't build in German and in French

* Pierre Machard <pmachard@tuxfamily.org> [2002-08-23 11:52]:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 11:16:37AM +0000, kaare@nightcall.dk wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, pmachard@tuxfamily.org wrote:
>>
>> >I don't understand why dsa-155 doesn't build in German and in French.
>> >
>> >Do you have an idea ?
>>
>> Yes, remove the extra "2002/" from the French version (see the #include line at the bottom).  Bli already did it in the German version.
>
> Ok thanks, but was it too difficult to fix every available translation
> ?.. :-(

 Well, not every one has a full checkout.  For usual translators it's
not really needed, you just need english and your language directory.

> I don't think...

 I do.  Just recently made some space on my harddisk to be able to do a
full checkout.  30mb compared to 110mb is something you shouldn't
underestimate.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--