Re: what is current and member?

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 04:17:09PM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
> However, I don't understand the difference between "current" and
> "member".  For example, James Troups is a "current" of Developer
> Accounts Manager and Martin Schulze is a "member" of it.

The word current is used as an adjective, rather than a noun -- which is
confusing, I agree.

What this means is that <current> people are those that are members that
currently do those duties, and that the <member> people are those that may
not be doing it at the time.

Arguably, this whole distinction is impossible to maintain and very much
prone to errors. But then again, the whole intro/organization web page has
the same faults :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.