Re: 'Debian' es 'Enlace del día' en linux.deeuropa.net

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 05:20:00PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 03, 2002 at 03:59:12AM +0200, linux@deeuropa.net wrote:
> > Querido webmaestro,"Felicitaciones!! Hoy tu sitio web es el centro de
> >  atención en nuestro portal: linux.deeuropa.net. Nuestros visitantes estan
> >  invitados a ir a tu sitio con el texto que encuentras más abajo. Ma?ana
> >  otro sitio va a ser elegido.Si quieres saber como está registrado tu
> >  sitio, o si no quieres recibir más mensajes de nosotros, puedes hacerlo
> >  en: "English, Espa?ol, o Nederlands."Enlace del día"Debian
> >  (es!)"Categoria: Distribuciones"En febrero de 1999 empezamos con una
> >  página. Ahora tenemos más o menos 100 portales con 500 páginas sobre
> >  temas variados. Los portales están mantenidos por guías y contienen
> >  enlaces, artículos, encuestas y respuestas a cuestiones frecuentes. Un
> >  objetivo importante es la calidad de la información. Eres bienvenido de
> >  entrar a nuestro equipo de guías!"Te pedimos verificar si la información
> >  sobre tu sitio web es correcta. Si no, por favor háznolo saber. Además,
> >  te queremos también pedir el favor de ofrecer atención a nuestro sitio,
> >  como l o hacemos con tu sitio hoy, bien sea con un enlace, banner u otra
> >  idea que tengas para ayudarnos."Aquí encuentras: Información en espa?ol,
> >  informatie in het Nederlands."Saludos,"El equipo de deeuropa.net"Pablo
> >  Pérez (linux@deeuropa.net)"Stella (information@deeuropa.net)"I don't
> >  understand. English please!! Ik kan dit niet lezen. Nederlands aub!!
> >  "Fight spam
>
> Can anyone translate the above text, please? Or just summarize.

   This is a mail telling us that we're the link of the day at
  linux.deeuropa.net. At first sight it seems a spam, but the site
  exists and it's like a directory with links to sites.

   Quick translation:
    "Dear webmaster, Congratulations! Today your website is the centre
    of interest in our portal: linux.deeuropa.net. Our visitors are
    invited to go to your site with the text below. Today other website
    is going to be elected. If you want to know how your website is
    registerred, or if you don't want to receive any more mail from us,
    you can do it in English, Spanish or Nederlands.
    Today's link: Debian (es!). Category: Distributions.
    In February 1999 we started with one webpage. Now we have more or
    less 100 portals with 500 webpages about some different subjects.
    The portals are maintained by a «guide» and they have links,
    articles, polls and FAQs. One important goal is the quality of the
    information provided. You're welcome to become part of our «guide»
    team! Please verify if the information about your website is
    correct. If not, please let us know. In addition, we ask you to give
    us some credit as we're making with your website today, for example
    with a link, banner or other idea you have to help us.
     You find here: INformation in Spanish, informatie in het
    Nederlands. Cheers, the team of deeuropa.net.
    Pablo Pérez (linux@deeuropa.net)"Stella (information@deeuropa.net)"I
    don't understand. English please!! Ik kan dit niet lezen. Nederlands
    aub!!" Fight spam

   The text is a bit crazy, not only a bad translation ;)

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org