Re: minor fix to webwml/english/CD/http-ftp/Makefile

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 03:36:54PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> [Please not I'm not on debian-www, and CC me as needed]
>
> Hello, here is a trivial change to the said Makefile. The problem is that
> the french pages depend on $(ENGLISHDIR)/CD/http-ftp/cdimage_mirrors.list,
> and this target is generated in a part embraced in
>
> ifeq "$(LANGUAGE)" "en"
> [...]
> endif
>
> So, I'm not able to test if the translation compiles cleanly if I don't have
> a compiled english tree (which I don't have).

My guess is the author of the Makefile didn't realize that the
dependency would work properly outside of the english directory.
The ifeq and endif have been commented out in all the Makefiles
that Richard didn't already change.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org