Re: Help with News

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 08:57:10AM +0200, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it seems that I not yet fully understand the problem of the news timestamps.
> Please could someone enlighten me why the latest
>
>        http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/index.en.html
>        http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/index.sv.html
>        http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/index.da.html
>
> shows also the latest news item from 2002-07-23 but
>
>        http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/index.de.html
>
> does not even if the German entry exist (translated by myself)?

Fixed and committed.
The pagetitle must be on a single line to be grabbed by the script.

I have added a comment to english/News/news.form to this affect.
It is not clear whether people ever look at this file but at least we
can now say that it is documented. :)

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org