Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by danish: webwml/danish/CD/vendors legal.wml

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 10:34:42PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> > On 20020723T210438+0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > > But anyway, that document is still a little bit volatile and you'd
> > > be advised to wait translating it for a week or so.  You're invited,
> > > though, to join the discussion on debian-legal.
> >
> > Isn't "Legal Advice for CD vendors" a little too bold a title?
> > AFAIUI, "legal advice" is a keyword in the US and means advice
> > given by a lawyer with some kind of a warranty.
>
> Please provide a better title.

I'm jumping in the middle of this and may have missed something.

How about 'License Information for CD vendors"? After all, we can't
provide legal advice, but we can give them information on the license(s)
of the software.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org