Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by danish: webwml/danish/CD/vendors legal.wml

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:04:38 +0200
Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:

> > 	Initial translation, didn't translate the snippets from the GPL
> > 	(made a note of this and put the English text in italics)
>
> Actually, they weren't snippets from the GPL but interpretations of
> snippets of the GPL, and should be translated therefore.

Oh, that wasn't obvious.

> I'm currently adding the corresponding snippets of the GPL, though.
> They indeed don't need to be translated into ones native tongue.

Okay.

> But anyway, that document is still a little bit volatile and you'd
> be advised to wait translating it for a week or so.

Fine by me, I generally just translate what's thrown at me unless I've
been advised to wait a bit like you just did, if perhaps a little late.
:-)

> You're invited, though, to join the discussion on debian-legal.

I've read the thread now, but am not going to join in - I don't have any
speciel knowledge of the GPL.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>